Time once again for the Burnsland List of Relevance. Where the men are strong, the women are beautiful, and the jokes really aren’t all that funny. Oh well, you can’t have everything.
- Football - Yes, this makes the third week in a row that football is on the list. But did you see the video from Jaylin’s first football game? That makes it worth mentioning again.
- Cold - I’m not a fan. Bring back the heat.
- Peanuts - I like to eat them. But I wonder just how many peanuts it takes to fill up an elephant. Because I can eat them for quite a while, and an elephant is much bigger.
- Wind - Where does it come from? Where does it go? And why is it spelled the same way as “wind”, as in to wind a watch? Why does the watch need winding? Was the watch winded?
- Star Wars - If they keep changing things, in a few years they will be completely new movies again.
- Time - It moves rather swiftly. Unless you are waiting on something. It must get winded.
- Whistle - People often say something is “clear as a whistle”. But most sports referees use a black whistle now. It isn’t very clear. Maybe we should change the saying.
- Cows - Do you think one cow ever looks at another and says, “Hey, don’t have a cow!”? Probably not.