The Burnsland List of Relevance pulls its head out of the sand once again to share with you what is relevant - or maybe not. And since there is no “relevance judge” out there that we know about, you will just have to take our word on it.
- Facebook - Like it or hate it, it is the best way to keep up with all of the gossip that people post about themselves.
- Twitter - It has greatly improved my ability to say things shortly. And to count to 140.
- Leaves - The plural of “leaf” is “leaves.” So why don’t we ask people to “leaf me alone?”
- Computers - My computer program at work keeps crashing. I didn’t even know it could drive.
- May - The month with the shortest name seems to be the longest month for those waiting for the end of the school year.
- Donuts - Attention, salesmen: We may not specify your product more just because you bring us donuts, but it doesn’t hurt to try.
- Wind - Where does the wind come from, and where does it go? What? Oh, you mean like to wind a watch and not the wind that is the blowing air? Why didn’t you say so? Stupid English language.
- Mother’s Day - Everyone has a mother. Be sure to be thankful for yours.
That’s all for today. Check back for more soon. And no fair bribing the judges to try to get on the list for next time, either.