Yes, the Burnsland List of Relevance is back for another round. And just remember that one man’s trash is another man’s list of relevance.
- Summer Movies - The big-time summer movies start today, it seems. Even though summer is technically around six weeks away. But I like movies, so I am not complaining.
- George Jones - He wasn’t necessarily at the top of my country music list, but he was still good. Who else could have sung “He Stopped Loving Her Today” like that?
- Country Music - What they call country music really isn’t country music any more. Bring back the old guys!
- Chicken - Which came first, the chicken or the egg? The chicken, of course. At least alphabetically.
- Cheese - If we didn’t have it, how would we know how to describe someone who is cheesy?
- Spaghetti - Couldn’t they have made it a little easier to spell? That one ranks right up there with “Wednesday.”
- Roman Numerals - I guess this item in the list should have been number VII.
- Bugs - With the warm weather, the bugs have returned. If you don’t believe me, just look at the front of our car after an evening drive.
Yes, that is about as good as it gets. Check back in the future for more. If you dare!