Welcome once again to the Burnsland List of Relevance, that highly official and well-informed list of the most important things in the world right now. No, wait - that’s another list. This one really doesn’t mean anything at all. Sorry for the confusion.
- Chocolate - Chocolate is made from cocoa beans, and beans are a vegetable, so it is good for you, right?
- Milk Chocolate - Milk chocolate is made from milk, which is a dairy product. Once again, good for you. So stop the hating.
- Kleenex - They aren’t an official sponsor of the Burnsland List of Relevance, but they should be, given how much of their product I use this time of year.
- Pollen - I keep waiting for those genius scientists to come up with a more sinus-friendly way for plants to reproduce. Isn’t this the 21st Century?
- Television - There’s nothing on, so why do I keep trying to find something to watch? So that I can complain that there is nothing on.
- Football - Football season is just around the corner. Or at least that is what football fans say when there is nothing else worth watching on television.
- World’s Fair - This is the 50th anniversary of the 1964 New York World’s Fair. Do they even have World’s Fairs any more, or did everyone finally realize that the world isn’t fair after all?
- Crappie - Perhaps the most unfortunately named fish in existence. “I keep telling you, Catfish, the ‘A’ is pronounced like an ‘O’! Now leave me alone!”
That’s all that is relevant for today. Check back soon for more!