Time once again for the Burnsland List of Relevance. Which is hopefully of relevance to you. And if it isn’t, just pretend like it is for a few minutes and keep on reading.
- Cookies - They are so important that a web browser can’t function without them. Just like me.
- Text Messages - I got a text message that my prescription was ready to be picked up. I texted back, “$10.” But they wanted real money instead of a text message.
- Spell Check - Ever wood in this seance is spilled write. Tanks, spill chick.
- Weddings - Every wedding I go to makes me thankful that we have already had ours. Nothing against weddings, of course. I’m just glad we aren’t planning one.
- Easter - One of the fun things around this time is going to the farm store and hearing all the baby chicks cheeping. And then being glad that we don’t have any of those at home doing all that cheeping all the time.
- Cats - Do cats serve any useful purpose? If I could teach ours to answer the phone and hang up on unwanted calls, that would be worth it.
- Rate This App - It seems like every app on my phone these days wants me to rate it. I would probably rate it higher if it weren’t asking me how it rates.
- Laura - Tomorrow just happens to be her birthday. But then she is always relevant to me, not just on one day.
That’s as good as it gets for today. Check back soon for more!