The Burnsland List of Relevance rolls back around again. And if it hadn’t eaten so many M&M’s in the last week, it could probably walk around instead of rolling around. Oh well, everyone has their vices, right?
- Spring - One morning this week it was 27 degrees outside. What kind of a spring is that? An unsprung spring, perhaps?
- Theodore Roosevelt - I just started reading The Bully Pulpit: Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, and the Golden Age of Journalism. And based on the amount of time I have to read each day, I will be reading this one for a while. But that’s a good thing.
- Pickles - Confession: sometimes I eat a pickle slice straight out of the jar instead of waiting until we have hamburgers. I hope that doesn’t get me in a pickle.
- Gesundheit - I have been thinking about that word a lot lately for some unknown reason. Sure would be nice if it were easier to spell, though. What, you don’t automatically spell words when you think of them?
- Waiting - I have said several times before that I am not very good at waiting. Is there a Waiting Training Course of some kind somewhere? I hope I wouldn’t have to wait for that.
- Television - You know what’s the most interesting thing on our television these days? Dust.
- Mind - “A mind is a terrible thing to waste.” “Oh, I don’t really mind at all. I wasn’t doing anything with mine, anyway.”
- Peter Pan - It’s a good thing he never grew up. Because if he had, he would have realized how silly he looked in those tights.
There you have it - The Burnsland List of Relevance has spoken. Feel free to ask for a refund at the exit. And check back soon for another list.