The Burnsland List of Relevance is back! Well actually, it hasn’t gone anywhere. It just chooses to come out of hiding on Fridays. Sort of like a groundhog.
- Chili - One good thing about cooler weather (not that we are really having any yet) is chili. Of course, I don’t mind eating chili any time of the year.
- Shorter Days - The days aren’t really getting any shorter, but the amount of sunlight is. And if you think that’s bad, wait until Daylight Savings Time ends.
- Chocolate - It is made from beans. Beans are in the vegetable food group, right? What is so bad about chocolate?
- Noise - Oh, sorry. I was just trying to find something decent to listen to on the radio.
- Dew - Nothing like a good dew at football practice to make the grass stick to your good shoes when you forgot to bring old shoes.
- Salesmen - We have seen a lot at the office lately. Does that mean the economy is picking up, or are they going out to sell harder because the economy is still down?
- Pizza - It’s been too long. I should have some soon. Absence makes the pizza grow tastier.
- Good Pizza - There is pizza, and then there is good pizza. Some are wise enough to know the difference.