Sea grass grows at the beach at Jetty Park in Cape Canaveral, Florida. It’s another one of those things that really isn’t any big deal to those who see it all the time. But just like palm trees, the sea grass is pretty interesting to some of us who don’t get to see it every day. It does make me wonder what we have around here that we might take for granted but other people would be interested in.
Photo location: Jetty Park Beach, Cape Canaveral, Florida
A three-exposure (-2, 0, +2) HDR tonemapped in Photomatix, edited in GIMP
The Burnsland List of Relevance for 4/10-4/16
It’s the Burnsland List of Relevance! And in other important news, it’s Friday! Coincidence? I think not.
- Summer - What? It isn’t summer yet? Aw, man.
- Money - They say you can’t live with it, but you can’t live without it. But if you can live without it, I’ll gladly take donations.
- Lightning - Not McQueen, but that stuff up in the sky. Did you know it can wake you up at night? Works almost as well as Jaylin’s Lightning McQueen alarm clock.
- Graduation - We went to a college graduation last night. I still remember that feeling of freedom quite well.
- Pineapple - I like pineapple. It’s naturally sweet. And then if you get a bag of pineapple bits that have been dried and soaked in sugar, it’s really, really sweet!
- Days on the road and I’m gonna make it home tonight - Well, not really. I’m gonna make it home tonight, but I haven’t been on the road for six days. But they don’t make songs like they used to.
- Shoes - Without them, my socks would get really dirty.
- Birds - “She eats like a bird.” “He’ll sing like a bird.” “He’s a bird brain.” “A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.” Bird is the word!