Laura at the Beach
When we are at the beach, we love to be out in the water catching some waves. But sometimes we have to take a break from the sun, and then we enjoy the shade of our umbrella. And then this year, we also added beach chairs, too. Of course, that meant that we had a little more to carry each day. But when we sat down without having to sit on our beach towels right on the sand, it was all worth it.
Photo location: Lori Wilson Park, Cocoa Beach, Florida
A three-exposure (-2, 0, +2) HDR tonemapped in Photomatix, edited in GIMP
The Burnsland List of Relevance
The Burnsland List of Relevance has had a busy week. So this is short and sweet. No sweat.
- Work - It’s a good thing. It pays the bills. It keeps you out of trouble. But it is called work for a reason.
- Time - There never seems to be enough.
- Rushing - Nothing like having to work a little more quickly than you would like to.
- Meetings - Has anyone ever really accomplished anything in a meeting?
- Technology - It is great when everything works like it should. But it always seems to know when you are in a hurry and promptly decides to take a break.
- People - Everyone seems to want everything yesterday. Good stuff takes time, though.
- Pressure - I’m not feeling it. Are you? Oh, and is it hot in here?
- Holidays - Aren’t we about due for one?
Words from the Bible
“Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.” - Psalm 46:10