Lamp Post in the Snow
Before we get to the List of Relevance, here is one more snow picture from this week, of the lamp post in our front yard. Of course, I still have several more snow pictures that I could share; you know me - I don’t just take one or two. So this probably won’t be the last one you see here.
Although these snow pictures do make me think cold thoughts, I do like how they have a much different look to them than how things are usually seen around here. Snow is cold, but it is also pretty cool!
Photo location: Our house, Williston, Tennessee
A three-exposure (-2, 0, +2) HDR tonemapped in Photomatix, edited in GIMP
The Burnsland List of Relevance for 1/9-1/15
Here is the Burnsland List of Relevance for this week. I thought about not having a list this week. But why mess with a good thing.
- 2011 - This is the second week of the new year. I guess the new year isn’t quite so new any more. At least it still has that new year smell.
- Snow shoes - I don’t have any. But after that 5" of snow we got Sunday night, maybe I should look into some. Because you just never know when you might get a measurable amount of snow.
- Football - College football is over for the season. NFL football is winding down. I wonder if Ohio State is selling anything good today.
- Pajama Jeans - Are these from the same people that brought us Parachute Pants? Dear whomever, please leave our pants alone!
- Cam Newton - He’s entering the NFL draft. So now someone may actually pay him to play football.
- Elvis - His birthday was last week. Just think - without him we would not have had good songs like “Rubberneckin’”.
- January - I wonder if people in the southern hemisphere look forward to January the same way that we look forward to June and July?
- Pineapple - I like pineapple a lot. I’m just glad it doesn’t have a fresh pine scent.
Have a great day/week/whenever!