I have to say that I have never been in DisneyQuest, except for the gift shop. But I have always thought that the building looks cool. And these days, we don’t even go in the gift shop much any more, because they don’t have much of anything with the cool DisneyQuest logo on it like they used to have.
Do you remember back when they were going to build these DisneyQuest entertainment centers all over the country? They did build one in Chicago, but it didn’t last all that long. So I guess the one in Florida will be all there is.
Still, at least the building looks cool.
Photo location: Downtown Disney, Walt Disney World, Florida
A three-exposure (-2, 0, +2) HDR tonemapped in Photomatix, edited in GIMP
The Burnsland List of Relevance for 6/12-6/18
After a bit of a vacation, the Burnsland List of Relevance has returned! It is feeling rested, relaxed, and as relevant as ever. Which never was much to begin with. Oh well.
- Hot Dogs - For some reason, hot dogs were the first thing to come to my mind when I was thinking of things for the list. Not sure why, because I haven’t had one in quite a while. Hot Dog!
- Chickens - See number 1 above. Although I have probably had chicken much more recently than I have had a hot dog.
- Thunderstorms - We have had them most days this week. Sunny all morning, a thunderstorm, and then the sun comes out again. You would think this is Florida, but it isn’t.
- Humidity - What’s a thunderstorm without a little humidity? Nothing. A thunderstorm with a lot of humidity. That’s more like it.
- Vacation Bible School - A summer tradition all over. Ours is next week. For those of us working it, it is anything but a vacation. But it’s worth it.
- Cheetos - I’m not a huge fan of Cheetos, although they are good from time to time. But I guess I can relate to Chester Cheetah when he says, “It’s not easy being cheesy.” Tell me about it.
- Orange - I like oranges. I like orange juice. But I wonder which came first - the color, or the fruit?
- Vacation - I just had one last week. How long before I can have another one?