Cocoa Beach (again)
You may or may not have noticed that there are several beach pictures around here. Yes, it’s true - I love the beach. I sometimes have to watch my exposure to the sun. But sitting there with the breeze blowing, the waves crashing, the birds squawking - to me that is an ideal location. Whether we are in the water or just watching the other people, it’s a fun place to be.
Of course, on cold winter days, it is even more inviting.
Photo location: Lori Wilson Park, Cocoa Beach, Florida
A three-exposure (-2, 0, +2) HDR tonemapped in Photomatix, edited in GIMP
The Burnsland List of Relevance for 1/23-1/29
Here it is – the Burnsland List of Relevance. You wait all week for it, hoping it will be good. And then, you get this. Oh well.
- Green Bay Packers - They have really come together with Aaron Rodgers as their quarterback in the last couple of years. Who needed that other guy, anyway?
- Pittsburgh Steelers - Nobody plays defense like they do. Always fun to watch. Should be an interesting Super Bowl this year.
- Early morning hours - I wouldn’t want to work them, but I appreciate it when I can go get my driver’s license renewed at 7:30 AM. I just had to remember not to yawn for the picture.
- Snow - After three snowfalls already this year, we actually do not have snow in the forecast for this weekend! Next week is a different story, however.
- Trail mix - Whenever I eat it, I always end up with a lot of leftover raisins. Hmmm.
- Fred - Who is Fred? I don’t know. But now someone named Fred out there somewhere is jumping up and down saying, “I made the List of Relevance! I made the List of Relevance!” Congratulations, Fred!
- Cheese - I hanker for a hunk of cheese. And all you who know what that is from are starting to get old like me.
- Christmas lights - Some people near us still have theirs up - and on. You may laugh, at least until next December when you are standing out in the freezing cold to put your lights up. Then those folks will look like visionaries!
That’s it for today. Fortunately.